Monday, October 29, 2012

Dream Shopping

Hello Lovelies~

 When I was younger my mum and I used to go 'Dream Shopping'. It was a lot of fun at the time, but I was to young to understand why we couldn't buy anything. I didn't know at the time that 'Dream Shopping' was code for 'We have no money, but we still get to look.'

As I got older I began to hate Dream Shopping because I had come to realize what it was and was upset at the thought of combing through the mall for that perfect thing, be it earrings, a necklace, shoes, a doll, what have you, only to walk away from it in the end.

 I think it hurt my mum's feelings when she would ask if I wanted to go and I would say no, and after awhile she stopped asking if I wanted to go.

I miss those times.

 Now that I'm the age she was when she was asking a younger me if I wanted to go out with her, I now understand that sometimes, it's not about the buying, but about the fun had while out and about with someone you want to spend time with.

With the advent of online shopping it is so easy to find yourself on shopping sites, adding things to virtual carts and shopping while never leaving the comfort of your favorite comfy spot that Dream Shopping has become a part of my everyday life.

 Today I thought I'd share a few things from my favorite shopping site and hope that they inspire you to do a little Dream Shopping of your own. Maybe you'll find the perfect hair accessory that you can afford next pay check, or just the right set of earrings for date night.

 To quote Cinderella, 'A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes', So let's start wishing!!!


                                 Woman Cameo Silhouette : $10

This is a beautiful vinyl decal that can be but on any flat surface and/or clean, smooth wall. It comes in multiple different colors and will add an elegant personal touch to any room.

   Get it ---> HERE


                  Strawberry Garden pencil (pen) pouch : $10



This pouch is SO cute! What more needs to be said? In the creators' description it says this case is good for all types of things, not just pens and pencils. Crochet hooks, Make up, other various craft supplies.

    Get it --->  HERE



                         Strawberry Wafer Soap : $5


 

I have a set of these actually, but I like them so much I thought I'd share them with all of you. These smell like the strawberries they are named for, but rather than smelling like fresh strawberries, they smell like strawberry candy.

    Get it ---> HERE



                               Ballerina Greeting Cards : $7



Elegant and Unique, these cut out greeting cards will add a since of wonder to any 'Thinking of You' note you choose to send.

 Get it ----> HERE


                             Crochet Applique Motif Flowers : $5.80



Three to an order, these cute flowers will give an instant vintage charm to hair accessories, hats, bags, clothes, shoes, or anything else you choose to add them to. I think adding one to the side of a lace choker would be really cute!

  Get it -----> HERE

Huh...everything in this post was ten dollars and under! That's so cool ^_^

Thanks for Shopping with me! Till next time!

1 comment:

キーリん♡ said...

I miss doing Dream Shopping too! It really was all about spending time and sharing similar interests. :)
I love the items you showed! That silhouette piece is a beautiful idea and I am definitely gonna have to get those for my room :3
Kieli~♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...