Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Snap to it!

Hello Lovelies~

 I recently found my phone which has most of my pictures on it! So today I thought I'd share them with all of you ^_^




I love this skirt! It was really easy to make and works well with my Fall styles.




I just got these awesome new shoes and while they hurt to walk in a bit because they haven't been stretched out well, they are super cute! They remind me of small rocking horse shoes!



The tiny butterfly on the side is one of my favorite parts!



The same day I got my new shoes, I got my hair colored. Above is a picture of it before. Simple, blonde -ish, and only one color.... And below....


I got Highlights!!! Lol I love my hair now.  (Isn't it amazing that from one picture to the other I look more put together due to a bit of make up?)



Outfit shot!



I found this necklace in a thrift shop for $2.00. Awesome huh!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...